Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Update on yesterday - I was taking a nap cozy under a blanket when the bedroom of 3 sets of bunkbeds was filled with very talkative French couples!!! So I went downstairs to common area couch with fleece & socks on & blanket in tow. While cuddling & reading, the host built a fire!!! Plus windows were shut so soon the room was very toasty. I did not relinquish my place of  total comfort for hours!!! Luckily I had picked up a Greg Iles book the day before so was totally content... Dinner was delicious with paella, mixta salad, and homemade yogurt for dessert. I was in the common room with two German ladies & two Italian men. Some English spoken but mostly Italian!! The ten to twelve French ate in an adjacent room - the hostess insuated that the quiet was nice - I agreed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment