Thursday, September 17, 2015

Here is home tonight:
In a room with 3 single beds:
A French couple just arrived to share the space. There is one other room w/3 beds and then two rooms with 4-5 bunks. The morning toilets use will be interesting as only two that I know of!!! A young German man just arrived & will be sleeping on common room floor! An older man has loaned him an additional pad - it is a tile floor as you can see in following photo! There are so many pilgrims on the path this September - more than any other year.
So this prompts me to decide where I'm going tomorrow to get reservation made!

1 comment:

  1. I would sure hate to be sleeping on that floor! My back would cause me much heartache! Lol! Too bad about Sarah. Hope nothing serious. I could never have gone by myself! You are much more adventurous than I am😀, yes, I'm trying to walk everyday don't think it's losing me any weight tho! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete