Friday, September 18, 2015

Okay, got a reservation for tomorrow night @ town that's about 6 miles away so feeling confident that I can make it! The tiny concern I have is finding a store open somewhere to buy toothpaste. Not yet ready to give up brushing my teeth!!
This is the entrance to tonight's Albergue. This is the outside boot storage system:
 I went for a small walk before dinner & found these sights:

This was in a side niche of this church:
I joined a Dutch couple at the white umbrella place for a glass of delicious sangria! They lived in Houston for 3 years hosting at the Norweigen Seaman's Church so speak very good English. Most Scanadavians do anyway but this couple even have American slang comprehension. They were at same place as me last night too. Okay, I'm yawning so at 9:30 p.m. will join most other pilgrims in going to bed! Afraid I might be a bit cold as only have a sheet as this place doesn't furnish blankets...a might need to find an outfitter store & get a sleeping bag! Fall is here -


No comments:

Post a Comment