Thursday, October 22, 2015

Unbelievable!!! With Judi's help, I tallied up the approximate number of kms or miles that I walked on this adventure!! Are you ready?? Better sit down... From St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compestela, I walked 436 km which is 270 miles!!! YES!! That is a little over halfway...much more than I thought I did. I was on the path for 51 days. A very surreal feeling that I really did accomplish what I set out to do!
 A happy arrival in to the Praza Obradoiro on October 17!! It was so nice to be greeted by friends - this is Judi from MI.
And here are Hilde, Agnes, Judi & Marijka - Melanie was there too.

Waiting in line at the Pilgrim's Office to get my compestalo - it was a joyous time being with others having same emotions, etc.
My three creditionals + US passport to prove what I had walked and that I was really me!!
Okay, once again the pack is packed and ready for the journey home to Omaha starting rather early so off to bed I go! Arriving in Omaha around 6:40 pm on 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment