Thursday, October 15, 2015

Another beautiful day!! I was the last person out the door this morning at Albergue Boni @ 8:37!! It was light! The host politely brought my shoes up to the room as a gentle reminder that I needed to get a move on!!!

This small ceramic horreo was on the mantel at Albergue Boni with the ears of corn in front so people will know what it is used for!

Common area after the crowd had went to bed - cooler weather had changed the rhythm of Albergue living - no more sitting outside once the sun has gone down so common rooms are packed with people writing in journals/iPads, on phones, reading, chatting, eating, people watching, etc.!!

Last night's room - 5 people = 2 Spanish ladies (sisters), one woman from Holland who is living in Spain, one young Japanese man who is teaching microphysics at a University by Barcelona & myself!! Unfortunately both sisters snored - one rather loudly!! So since I am settled in so early today, may take a nap...oh my gosh, Marika from Holland just walked in to book a bed!! Haven't seen her since I think Sahagun!!! How nice to have a dinner companion!

Albergue Boni this a.m.

Sunrise this a.m. Off to eat with Marika. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment