Friday, October 9, 2015

It's official!!! Russell sent an email with flight changes!!! I am now leaving Spain on Oct 23!!! This is a great relief - will have time to arrive into Santiago slowly and then have plenty of time to visit Pilgrim's office (can be very long lines), attend mass, take a bus tour to Finnesterre ( end of the world!), etc. Okay, I must start today's walking  - only going a few kms but uphill!! Everyone got a good laugh last night when I was arranging pack shipping & reservation - they kept saying , 'but it is only 5 kms!' I pointed to my knee, my hair & made uphill gesture!! Comprehension dawned!! Sunrise has arrived at 8:38 am!!!  Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh great! Now we know when we can talk to you in person. Want to hear more of your adventures:-)

    ReplyDelete